Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Favourite thing

Football is my most favourite sport in this world. I love football and to mock my favourite football team is a big NO. Haha.


My girlfriend knows how crazy I am about football but I think she doesn't really understand why I love it. She is an outdoor and spontaneous type of person but doesn't really enjoys football or sports. But to my surprise, she did watched the FIFA 2010 last year, but only during Argentina matches. (Maybe because Messi is there? Or because the jersey colour - white + blue?)


And to be fair, I don't really understand why she loves cameras so much too. She really really likes cameras. Recently, she have this Classic Polaroid Camera. Now, she is planning to buy another cameras which I don't know the names, the differences etc. 


This is one of the camera that she is dying to have :


I ask her why not just buy the digital camera. It is more easy and cheap. (Some people think it's funny when she say she wanna buy classic cameras) She said it's different and the quality or outcomes of the pictures are different. Em..okay..as u say princess. But I want to see the pictures later, so I can understand better about the differences. Hoho

Hmm.. but if people ask me why I love football so much, I cannot explain it too. Haha. Everyone have their own hobby, favourite thing or favourite food etc right? 

So whatever our hobby is, don't tease or mock about it even if it's weird. 

Bah, that's all. 

2 comments:

  1. ini lomo patchik...siuk pakai....klu pakai misti tia sabar2 mo tingu hasil dia...nama ne kamira Diana....hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. tau jg ak nama dia tu tp byk btul lg camera dia mau cari skrg. paning. hahaha

    ReplyDelete