Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Life after sem 1..

Exam is over and now I'm back in Labuan. Don't know what to do for my 4 months semester break holiday. Mau kerja la ni kali.


It would be nice if I can play football but my knee injury is stopping me. So, I guess I will take a break from football for a while. Like what my girlfriend said to me : "Not playing for half a year or even a year is much better than not playing for the rest of your life. So, just deal with it okay". 


Maybe my girlfriend is right. I can't imagine for not playing football for the rest of my life. Palis2. So, t'paksa la gantung dulu kasut bola tu di dinding..:(


Will go to the hospital later to do a check-up on my knee. To all my friends out there, have fun playing football. Aku kasi peluang kamu jd superstar dulu sementara aku lek-lek mcm superstar cni rumah. Bukan lg macam, tp memang pun. Hahahaha. Nda bah. 


Orait. Happy holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment